At ROPS Lights, we manufacture LED worklight kits for tractor Roll Over Protection Structures (ROPS). Our LED worklight kits are designed and assembled in Canada, where environmental conditions can be tough, so we build them with better, stronger components. ROPS Lights LED worklight kits are built to last and to provide brighter light to help you work more safely. ROPS Lights LED worklight kits use LEDs, which last longer and use far less energy to produce much more light than other lighting systems. If you are tired of other worklights that aren’t very bright, are poorly constructed, or that won’t adjust easily, you’ve come to the right place; ROPS Lights LED worklight kits are rugged, bright, easy to adjust, easy to install, and are very reasonably priced!
Each ROPS Lights LED Worklight Kit comes pre-assembled so all you have to do is clamp it on and plug it in!
ROPS Lights LED Worklight Kits include:
- Mounting Brackets. The ROPS Lights brackets secure firmly to your ROPS in minutes. Lights can be adjusted by hand in seconds. Mount forward, backward, above, below, or on the side of the ROPS.
- 1, 2, or 3 1755 Lumen LED Lamps with vibration and impact resistant aluminum housings and zinc plated hardware. Unlike rectangular lights, these round lights allow rotation of the lens to maintain the correct beam pattern when mounted above, below or on the side of the ROPS. The aluminum housing provides a waterproof, dustproof seal. (All ROPS Lights LED Worklight Kits have a 1 year warranty.)
- Sunlight resistant wiring harness with water resistant connections and tie-wraps for a neat installation. All “Weatherproof” rated connectors with heat shrink seal for durability.
- High capacity switch and switch box. Switchbox is easily mounted along the ROPS.
- ROPS Lights Zero Turn Mower Kits Include a FREE Battery Connection Kit.